Our people are dedicated to delivering customer value through a respectful treatment of every individual’s data. They are located in Belgium (Brussels-West) and in Estonia (Tallinn).
We are collaborating in five teams. One of which is the board of directors. The other teams focus on the short term, or on a long-term horizon.
- Current Value Creation Teams:
- Customer & Partner Value Delivery: ensuring customers and partners are attracted and receive the short- and mid-term value they expect from IDlegcy. This team is lead by Jan Lagast for now. We are looking for a business leader who is going to replace Jan on the short term.
- Development & Integration: creating integrated work environments that support both clients and partners to treat their stakeholders data with respect. The team consists of product developers, and systems integrators who ensure the IDlegcy software environment is making people’s lives much easier.
- Future Value Creation Teams:
- Method & Template Development: we are installing a methodology co-creation board to improve the methods and templates of IDlegcy, so that partners will find it more and more easy to help clients treat their stakeholders’ data with respect.
- Technology & IP Development: in the meantime, Quarturn has installed a technology co-creation board which includes prof. em. Patrick Bergmans, former head of R&D of Xerox, and Jan Lagast, vision architect of Quarturn. This co-creation board is shared amongst the investments of Quarturn.
The beating heart of IDlegcy
The linking pin between the teams of IDlegcy is vision architect Jan Lagast (right). He created the business model and idea, and has designed the first MVP of the software products.
He now is the driving force of IDlegcy, together with Paul Indekeu (left), who brings his long-term expertise of building successful software companies to the management committee.